To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Excellent reading skills.
• Strong voicing skills/voice quality - ability to speak quickly with clear enunciation.
• Excellent spelling/vocabulary.
• Good typing skills (at least 35 words per minute with a low error rate).
• Strong memory-recall ability.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks while focusing on a high amount of attention to detail.
• Calm/relaxed demeanor.
• Comfortable and familiar with computers and new technology.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, hear, and talk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
General Sign-Off: The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, or sex.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply online at careers.captel.com, or call 608-441-8800 and a Recruiter will be happy to assist with the application process!