Various Caregiver Positions Available
Midwest Home Care has some great opportunities for you to consider if you are interested in working with our expanding home care team!
Are you a highly skilled Caregiver?
- ALS and/or Dementia experience a plus
- Mental Health experience a plus
- Highly Dependable
- Available evenings and/or weekends
- Sound judgment and confident
- Great communication skills
Many caregiving positions available with an emphasis for evenings, overnights, and weekends.
On-Call Only positions also available!
Caregiver duties include but are not limited to:
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Medication Reminders
- Running Errands
- Transportation to Appointments
- Ability to enjoy some good quality conversation
Additional duties may include:
- Personal Cares
- Assist with ambulation and transfers
No experience or medical skills necessary
Paid training provided
Competitive Wages-Paid Weekly
Very rewarding-personal satisfaction
Strong Support Team
Opportunities to Grow
Immediate Interviews Available
To learn more about caregiving and what it means to be a Midwest Home Care Caregiver, go to our website www.midwesthomecare.com
Qualified candidates must:
Have reliable automobile
Be able and willing to travel within Dane County
Have daily access to cell phone and email.
For immediate consideration apply online!! www.midwesthomecare.com