Clinical Assistant CMA, LPN or RN Position Summary:
The Clinical Assistant is responsible for assisting physicians with all procedures and patient exams, patient education and communicating effectively with team members, and accurately documenting patient information into their electronic medical record (EMR). Applicants should possess the flexibility and motivation to provide clinical support across all divisions of the organization and have the ability and willingness to travel in the East Metro to multiple clinics - Woodbury, Maplewood, Saint Paul and Eagan.Clinical Assistant CMA, LPN or RN Requirements:
Clinical Assistant CMA, LPN or RN DESCRIPTION:
- Must be currently certified/licensed as a Certified Medical Assistant (through the AAMA) or Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota.
- Experience managing patient health information within EMR.
- Valid Driver’s license is required.
- Performs routine clinic procedures in a safe and effective manner.
- Responsible for the daily maintenance of the laboratory area and equipment logs.
- Collects updated patient information and charts patient exam in EMR within the time parameters of the patient appointment.
- Maintains a constant awareness of department and organization policies and procedures.
- Handles patient private health information within the guidelines of HIPAA and company privacy practices.
- Communicates effectively and professionally with physicians, administration, supervisors, co-workers and patients.
- Responds to patient complaints in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Participates in clinical staff meetings and committees as needed.
- Ability and willingness to travel in the East Metro to multiple clinics - Woodbury, Maplewood, Saint Paul and Eagan.
- Other duties as assigned.
At Midwest Ear, Nose, and Throat Specialists you will have the opportunity to utilize your clinical skills in a team based setting while gaining valuable experience working with the highest quality physicians. Midwest ENT Specialists is a modern health care practice that utilizes the latest technology to provide patient care. We rely on fully electronic medical records to make access to patient information quick and secure. Our organization is growing and continually providing new opportunities in several specialties areas including ENT, Allergy & Asthma, Hearing, and Facial Plastics.
If you take pride in the service you deliver to patients and want to work for a privately owned multi-clinic provider that you can trust to care for your own friends and family, then Midwest ENT is the right choice for you!
At Midwest Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists, we aim to provide our employees with a comfortable and productive work environment that is patient focused and relationship based. We offer competitive pay and a generous benefits package that includes options for 401(k), medical, dental, health savings and flexible spending account options, Life and AD&D Insurance, and other disability insurance. We also take responsibility for reinforcing the strength, health, and safety of the communities in which we work and live. To help support this effort, all employees are provided one paid personal health day along with accruing PTO, and with other community involvement opportunities throughout the year.
Our benefits package includes:
- 401K company match
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Paid time-off
- Employee and Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Disability insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.