Our mission is about creating relationships that make a meaningful difference in people’s lives
Join Recover Health and our team of individuals who are inspired by the same beliefs and values and embody our mission to create relationships that make a difference in the lives of those we care for, work with, and encounter in our business activities.
It’s an exciting time to be a part of the Recover Health’s Home Health Care program – we are growing in every community we serve. We offer extensive training, flexible scheduling, and a wide array of opportunities for continued education. Your skills will be put into action to:
• Focus on the unique needs of our clients and their families
• Make a difference together using skill, hard work, and an affinity for learning, laughter, and goodwill
• Make everyday living easier and more comfortable for our clients
• Help allow our clients to remain in their home longer and gain independence
What you will do:
• Develop a plan of care through physician orders, client input and nursing assessment to include medical interventions and measurable goals and outcomes
• Provide services in accordance with the plan of care, licensing guidelines, professional medical standards, and agency policies & procedures
• Educate clients and their family members and properly orient, train primary care givers to insure most optimal functioning level for each client
• Coordinate the continuum of client care through the timely completion of accurate and comprehensive documentation and timely communication with the client's physician and other care givers.
• Apply exceptional organizational and time management skills to assess and document client services during the home visit
• Continuously measure the effectiveness of services to reach the maximum client rehab potential
• Investigate and take appropriate actions on client or employee concerns/complaints